Here are the dates for our Rallies & GTGs to be held in 2018.
Locomotive Rallies/Running Days:
- Sunday, April 8th - Hosted by West Riding SLS at Tingley
(10:30am to 4pm)
- Sunday, May 6th - Hosted by South Cheshire MES at Nantwich
- Sunday May 27th - Hosted by Romney Marsh MES at Rolfe
- Sunday, June 10th - Hosted by Rugby MES at Onley Lane
(10am to 5pm)
- Saturday June 23rd - Hosted by Westland and Yeovil
District MES at the Westland Leisure Centre, Yeovil
- Sunday July 8th - Running day at South Cheshire MES
- Sunday, July 22nd - Hosted by N.W.Leics SME at Whitwick,
Coalville (11am to 4:30pm)
- Sunday, August 5th - Hosted by Sutton Coldfield MES
at Balleny Green (10:30am to 4pm)
- Sunday, August 19th - Hosted by Stockport SME at South
Park, Cheadle Hulme (11am to 4pm)
- Sunday, September 23rd - Running day at York SME, North
Lane, Dringhouses, York YO24 2JE. Please note that this is not an exclusive
2½" day and the track will also be used for public running.
- Sunday, October 7th - Hosted by Chesterfield DMES at
Hady Hill (10:30am to 4pm)
- Sunday, October 7th - Open Day at Surrey SME at Leatherhead.
Gates open 9.30am
- Sunday October 28th - Midlands Area GTG hosted by North
west Leicester SME at Whitwick, Coalville
There will be no rally at Reading this year due to lack
of support last year.
LittleLec - June 16th and 17th at Worthing SME
Curly Bowl Competion - There will be no Curly Bowl this
Attendance at Exhibitions:
We expect to attend the following :
- March 17th and 18th - The Large Scale Model Railway
Exhibition, Warwickshire Exhibition Centre, Fosse Way, Leamington Spa
- August 17th to 19th - Bristol Model Engineering Exhibition
- Model Engineer Exhibition - TBA
- October 18th - 21st - Midlands Model Engineering Exhibition,
Warwickshire Exhibition Centre, Fosse Way, Leamington Spa
We will not be attending the Guildford Show this year.
This page was last updated on 11/09/2018